You recently replaced the roof on your Rockford, IL, business. It was a significant but necessary expense, and you aren’t very keen on spending more money on roofing. Many people think that after you replace your business’s roof, you can just “set it and forget it.” However, a commercial roof requires ongoing maintenance if you’re going to keep it looking and working properly over the long haul. Just think of it as protecting your investment.
- Custom packages designed to fit your business and roofing needs.
- Scheduled maintenance visits a few times throughout the year or once a year, depending on the roof type and age or size of the building.
- A detailed inspection based on a checklist we’ve developed for our clients.
- Full report, including photos and detailed notes.
- Completing small repairs to avoid larger issues down the road.
Your commercial roof was too big of a purchase not to protect it for the course of its life—which, by the way, you’ll extend by keeping up with maintenance.
And who better to trust with maintenance than HC Anderson? We have been serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin businesses since 1998, offering premium roofing products (like Duro-Last) and services you can’t find from just any roofer or contractor. From new roofs and repairs to the day-to-day upkeep, we are the area’s expert in commercial roofing.
To find out more about our maintenance plans, contact HC Anderson at (815) 624-4129 during our regular business hours. Allow our team to give you a free, no-obligation quote on roof maintenance so you can make an informed decision about your property upkeep.